Top Menu

TENUTA L’IMPOSTINO MONTECUCCO ROSSO 2014 750ML

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings
(2 customer reviews)
TYPE
Red
VARIETAL
Merlot, Petit Verdot, Red Blend, Sangiovese, Syrah-Shiraz
COUNTRY
Italy
REGION
Tuscany
SIZE
750ml

Tenuta L’Impostino Montecucco is a predominantly Sangiovese blend wit 80% Sangiovese and the other 20% consisting of Merlot, Syrah and Petit-Verdot. The wine posseses a dark fruit character showing blackberries, currant, dark cherry accompanied by leather and spice notes. It’s medium bodied with some tannin and structure and has a persistent finish.

$17.99

2 reviews for TENUTA L’IMPOSTINO MONTECUCCO ROSSO 2014 750ML

5 star
100%
4 star
0%
3 star
0%
2 star
0%
1 star
0%
Powered by Customer Reviews Plugin
  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    Medium bodied with dark red fruit notes. Great all around every day drinker.

    1 out of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
  2. Rated 5 out of 5

    Helpful and polite

    1 out of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Add a review